Gamcom has partnered with California based Mediachase to offer an outstanding Microsoft .NET based ecommerce capability to the market. Mediachase Ecommerce Framework (ECF) G5 provides a powerful and highly flexible framework designed to accelerate the deployment of scalable ecommerce solutions.
ECF G5 offers the following capabilities:
- Strong user experience - fully web based front-end (public) and back-end (administration)
- Powerful ecommerce capabilities
- Support for multiple sites, languages, and brand identities simultaneously
- Catalogue, product, order and content management
- Product comparisons and associations
- Promotions, coupons, and discounts
- Customisable checkout wizard
- Native support for kits, bundles, and dynamic packages
- Powerful customer management, order workflow and digital asset management
- Flexible data and integration points
- Advanced URL based Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) support
GamCom’s offerings around ECF include:
- Extension and customisation – including bespoke development of additional capabilities/modules
- Theming and tailoring of look and feel to match corporate branding
- Advanced integration with back-end systems
- Full source code availability and associated support
GamCom have already developed several custom modules for ECF such as our Eventing Module that allows upcoming events to be viewed and reserved online in a similar way to commodity items.
ECF G5 is a proven enterprise scale ecommerce framework and is being used by organisations around the world including the US postal Services and UK companies such as Fortnum and Mason and Faber Music. GamCom’s experience and expertise can help you deploy and customise ECF to fully realize your ecommerce vision.